June 2023 Subscription Box How-To
Celebrate Cloth & Paper’s anniversary with us this month! The June 2023 Planning + Stationery Box includes items that bring us back to our planning roots. This week’s blog includes tips and tricks for planning elevation using your very own sub box items.
Refreshed 2023 Dated Inserts
The Refreshed inserts featured in the June box include Horizontal Weekly Inserts for July, Vertical Weekly Inserts for August, and Weekly Schedule Inserts for September.
These inserts are a sneak peek for our 2024 Dated Collection releasing this summer! Keep an eye on our upcoming blogs for an in-depth look at each set of the inserts and their differences from the previous year’s design.
Examples for Use:
- Divide work and home schedule using blank space vs. grid.
- Write your weekly tasks in the lined section first, then delegate to your schedule.
- Create your own customizable headers using Artisan Paper Tape Set.
- Keep a daily checklist using lined space. Color-code tasks + create a key with the lined notes space. Color-code using Highlighters or select a few different colors of the Mini Shape Stickers.
- Use a quick-trying pen that's suitable for intensive writing and highlighting like the Zebra Sarasa Mark On.
- Add your priorities, purchase list, or appointments to the left lined notes space.
- Write your task list each day and time block in the schedule section.
- Use the Time Block Sticker Set to easily block off your time.
Left Bound CP Petite Message Pad
The CP Petite Message Pad is designed for all types of planning, whether as a casual message pad, for checklists, and everything in-between! It includes tear-off pages, so you can place your notes elsewhere in your planner, take notes while reading, bring your grocery list with you, and pin your task list to your workspace!
Additionally, this message pad was also designed to fit our new Foundations Planners! Own an A5 size agenda instead of Personal? No problem! Grab the CP Petite Message Pad’s companion Left Bound Graph Notepad to fit the A5 Foundation Planner instead!
Clear Index Tabs | Monthly
Pair these tabs with oil based ink pens or markers like the Uni Posca Paint Marker | Ultra Fine Point | White, and then attach your task list anywhere! Fits as extra notes space within your planner, or may be added to a thin whiteboard. These tabs are transparent, so they can be overlayed with preexisting notes inserts to be reused!