Cherry Cold Brew | Cloth & Paper Happy Hour Drink Recipe
This week’s Happy Hour drink features a nice cold brew with a cherry twist! The perfect pick me up for these upcoming fall mornings.
Cherry Cold Brew | Cloth & Paper Happy Hour 09.3
- Cold Brew
- Sweet Milk (See Instructions)
- Cherry Syrup
For Sweet Milk:
- In a separate glass, add a splash of maple syrup and vanilla extract.
- Pour ½ cup of milk of your choice; froth and set aside.
- In a glass, add ¾ oz of cherry syrup and half of the sweet milk.
- Fill glass with ice and pour the desired amount of cold brew.
- Top with rest of sweet milk, stir and serve.
Don’t forget to use #clothandpapertrail on social to show us how you’re celebrating Cloth & Paper Happy Hour!